What is the PIMSA Think Tank?
The PIMSA Think Tank (PTT) is a pluralistic organization that performs research and advocacy concerning topics related to North America Sustainable Competitive Low Cost Manufacturing using best practice benchmarking, industrial intelligence, as well as applied empirical research assuring a diverse open and accountable process of project analysis, evaluation and decision making advocacy for the benefit of its partners and clients.
PTT is focused in assisting two fundamental areas; New Industrial Investments and Continuous Improvement and Competitiveness of its existing manufacturing partners.
The Think Tank Team consists of a group of highly experienced internal and external resources through strategic alliances as well as the PIMSA nonprofit organization “PIMSA Prestadora de Servicios A.C.”, an association comprised of local and international business owners and plant managers, primarily tenants of the multiple PIMSA Industrial Parks.
PIMSA Think Tank Service Offering Differentiators:
- Multidisciplinary Resource Approach
- Participation in the think tank by manufacturers with a large breadth and depth of hands on experience, as well as strategic and tactical advisors specialized in the LCC manufacturing
- User perspective service provider with a primary focus on achieving most effective bottom line results of client
- Practical Industrial Intelligence Based: Wealth of knowledge and benchmark capacities
- Acknowledges that Human Resources are a fundamental key to success in Mexico